Tuesday, October 21, 2008

si bei no mood today!!

My wife scold today because was a little case, i dont knw wat to do so i chatting and ask wat happening to her.she said i was too care about her and make her too tired then i telling her i care about her because she is my wife all about that, but she said to me dont like this to her. =.=" then how i gona do? i said u want to wat i dont care about i just want to knw that u arrvied home or not or save. Because that day my wife no let me knw that she arrvied home or not ,then i call her and ask wat happening ,i scared got any happeing? she said no just after work tired then forget to let me knw..i can accept this then i tell my wife (I LOVE U SO MUCH EVER AND EVER) in my mind the 1st important person is my wife only no more other.

No comments: